Church of Saint Lawrence is a historic Episcopal church located at Alexandria Bay in Jefferson County, New York. It was built in 1889 and is a three-by-four-bay wood-frame Shingle Style structure on a massive, raised stone foundation. The church structure was designed by the Boston architect William Pitt Wentworth, and was completed in 1890. It is composed of an entry porch, nave and chancel with symmetrical, octagonal ells housing organ pipes on the west and sacristy on the east.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. The church can be seen across from the scenic part pavilion on the river front above town. They do allow the public to tour the churches interior from time to time.